Monday, September 27, 2010

"I didn't survive so I could make everyone comfortable. I survived so I could stir things up a bit...."

I remember hearing Gianna Jessen, an abortion survivor, speak when I was younger. Her story changed my life. These videos of her speaking in Australia were floating around Facebook today, so I thought I'd share them with anyone who hasn't heard her story (and even for those who have). She is a powerful witness to Christ and the value of life.
Click the links below to hear her incredible story!

"Don't you realize that you cannot make your own heart beat? Don't you realize that all the power you think you possess, you really possess none of it? It is the mercy of God that sustains you. Even when you hate Him."

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you know Gianna Jessen!! I listened to her all the time growing up!! I know like all her lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem...you found this where?...on FACEBOOK you say...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete