Wednesday, June 2, 2010

He Listens.

In the past year, I have lived in four different homes, all within the same town. This instability taught me that where I am does not matter nearly as much as who I am. Because I struggle with shyness, I often have trouble being myself in uncomfortable settings and situations. But settings change, characters come and go. What remains the same is who we are.

Of course, the concept of who we are is something of an enigma, especially during the constant instability and growth that we experience in four years of college. We slip, we fall, we make mistakes and forget who we are meant to be. These experiences strengthen us and change us, but at the center of it all, we remain masterpiece's of the Father's creation. Even when sin disfigures us, He transforms us in the flames of His mercy. He has given each of us a life and a unique voice. It is up to us, by His grace, to discover that voice and make it heard for His greater glory. He always hears us, even when no one else is listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment